The 500 club will be run as a ‘Small Society Lottery’ in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005 and is a lottery operated for charitable purposes.
Rules of the 500 Club
- The club is promoted by ‘Friends of Safe Rescue’ for the purpose of raising funds for ‘Safe Rescue for Dogs’, a registered charity.
- The club administrator is Wendy Furness, Greshaw Farm, St Cross, IP20 0PA.
- The 500 club will run for a minimum of 12 months, starting from October 2019 and will comprise of monthly draws that will take place on the last day of every month.
- Numbers will be selected by a random number generator.
- Membership of the 500 club will be for a minimum of 12 months at a cost of £5 per month (or £60 per year) Members may join at any time but payment must be received by the 25th of any month to be included in that month’s draw. Single monthly entry may not be purchased.
- Numbers will be allocated sequentially following receipt of an application form together with payment or acceptance of a bank or building society standing order.
- A member may hold more than one number.
- More numbers may be added if there is demand, the prize fund will be adjusted accordingly.
- Each monthly draw will be allocated a prize fund of 50% of the fully paid up entries for the month in question. The remaining funds will be donated to the charity ‘Safe Rescue for Dogs’.
- Monthly prizes will be allocated (as a proportion of the total fund) as follows: 1st number drawn 25%, 2nd number drawn 15%, 3rd number drawn 10%.
- Winning numbers and names will be posted on our ‘Friends of Safe Rescue’ facebook page. Winners will be notified.
Example of monthly prizes: